2018 NORRA MEXICAN 1000 RALLY INFO
|Fri. April 20||Welcome Fiesta / Pre-registration / Tech in Ensenada|
|Sat. April 21||Registration / Tech / Drivers Meeting in Ensenada|
|Sun. April 22||Ensenada ~ San Felipe|
|Mon. April 23||San Felipe ~ Guerrero Negro (moto)
San Felipe ~ Bahia de Los Angeles (4-wheel)
|Tue. April 24||Guerrero Negro/Bahia de Los Angeles ~ Loreto|
|Wed. April 25||Loreto ~ La Paz|
|Thu. April 26||La Paz ~ San Jose del Cabo (Finish!)|
|Fri. April 26||Awards Ceremony in San Jose del Cabo|
|Driver of Record|
|Registration - Cars||$3,467|
|Registration - UTV and 1600||$2,467|
|Registration - Motos||$1,967|
Crew, Friends and Family
The first $500 of your entry fee is non-refundable. The remainder is refundable if you cancel your entry before December 31. If you cancel your entry after that, we will issue a credit for next year's race.
Bay of L.A.
Bay of L.A. rooms can be booked on a first-come first-served basis during pre-registration, when the entry is paid in full. Free camping is available in NORRA's Pit City. You can also rent a concrete pad in Pit City, if you want (see the NORRA Store).
MAG-7 Race Support - NORRA Preferred
NORRA and MAG-7 race support (www.mag7race.com) will continue the tradition of a shared common history while being focused on the future. For 2018 MAG-7 will provide fully staffed and equipped fuel and service stops in the off-road sections. All entries will receive FREE support at all MAG-7 service points. This includes fuel for motorcycles. Visit mag7race.com for more information. Signup dates for Mexican 1000 pit services will be announced soon.
- Pre-Registration opens 9/15/17
- $500 deposit, non-refundable
- Monthly payment plan options
- Team profile featured on 2018 Entries Page
- Get starting order and choose entry number
- Flexible payment plans
- Option to pay in full in 2017
- When your entry is paid in full you will be able to purchase your room in Bay of LA until they are sold out.
- Avoid late fees of $100 each month that begin on February 15.
Medical and Liability Insurance:
Vehicle Drivers and Co-Drivers will be banded with a wristband for Medical and Liability Insurance - a policy provided by Instant Mexican Insurance. Please understand the limitations of this insurance by reading the policy. Read the Policy
- Covers accidents that happen on the course ONLY
- Does NOT cover the race vehicle or damages
- Racer on racer accidents on course are covered under same medical terms but without liability coverage
- Does NOT cover accidents that involve illegal drugs
- ONLY covers $5000 in medical stabilization in Mexico (the insured covers flights or transportation to get back into US)